Compact, Full-Range RC Receiver
Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the latest Surface receivers deliver superb range and response, especially in noisy RF environments where a solid 2.4GHz link is crucial. Not only is the 2.4GHz link solid, this latest offering also provides our lightning fast 5.5ms frame rate, providing a quicker and less latent connection for the pro-level enthusiast. These receivers also feature a new, modern case design that is small, streamlined, and ready for nearly any RC application.
The case features added antenna support and an integrated antenna tube slot for seamlessly easy installation. No more bind plugs! Instead, an easy to use bind button is used to enter the bind mode. Plus, while binding, you have the choice of SmartSafe as well as preset "Gas" failsafe options.
All combined, Spektrum gives you more in a basic receiver, so that you can drive with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
- Compatible with all current Spektrum surface radios
- Simple push to bind - no bind plug required for operation
- Two selectable failsafe modes:
- Gas Mode Failsafe allows drivers to preset the failsafe position of all available channels
- SmartSafe failsafe drops throttle to lowest point and holds last command on remaining available channels
- 5.5ms frame rate, fastest DSMR frame rate available
- Streamlined design in a lightweight hard-case with added antenna support
- Added antenna support and integrated antenna tube slot for vehicles that do not provide route for antenna installation
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SR215 DSMR 2-Channel Surface Receiver, SPMSR215
- Modulation: DSMR/DSM2
- Channels: Two
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Voltage: 3.5-9.6V
- Range: Full
- Frame RFeatures:
Compact, full-range 2-Ch receiver ideal for nearly any radio control car or truck model | Outstanding full range capability and 5.5ms capable DSMR technology | Streamlined design in a lightweight hard-case | Push to bind - easy bind button eliminates the need for the old bind plug | SmartSafe Failsafe and preset 'Gas Mode' Failsafe readyUPC